lucia marisol williams

The one where EW follows up with the cast. America Ferrera is a doting mum to two children, and prefers to keep them out of the public eye. Get More Access Hollywood: Lucia Marisol Williams! LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. Last month, Ferrera celebrated her 36th birthday at home by practicing social distancing with her husband and son. Making a splash: A deep dive into the live-action. "Thank you @elsamariecollins @evalongoria & @thisisabouthumanity for organizing the baby shower and donations! America Ferrera Posts Sweet Throwback Photo to Celebrate 15 Years with Her Husband, Morgan Stewart and Jordan McGraw's Relationship Timeline, America Ferrera Says Her Workout Routine Has 'Really Evolved' Over the Years: 'I Want to Enjoy It'. Ferrera took to her Instagram and wrote,'' LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. ", Another follower asked her how her son was so blonde, to which she replied: "I ask myself that every day.". The actress uploaded a cute photo of her newborn Lucia Marisol Williams' hands, along with a. CIL Breakfast Club; 2-6p Afternoons with Ashlea; 7p-12a Cam-J Show; Mikala Weekends . Ugly Betty star America Ferrera has revealed the name of her second child after giving birth on May 4. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family.'' View this post on Instagram LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants star announced the birth of her second child, daughter Lucia Marisol, on Instagram for Mother's Day . If you have any wonder about Lucia Marisol Williams Please let us know, all your wonder or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles! "Thank you @sha_sha_fierce for the delicious and beautiful cake! The Superstore star and her husband Ryan Piers Williams are also parents to son Sebastian, who turns 2 this month. Lucia was the 183rd-most popular name for girls in 2018, and though we're not sure how it's pronounced likely either Loo-SEE-uh or Loo-CHEE-uh there's no denying how well it flows with her big brother's name, Sebastian. "My sweet little gardener angel boy. Quarantine may have canceled her Baby Shower but it didn't stop us from collecting and delivering essential supplies to #YesWeCanMobileSchools - spaces for moms and children at the border to learn . Channels Access spent a lot of time and effort on do clip with duration 00:01:27, friends please spread clip to {rate | thanks | support the author. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family. She and her husband have been careful to guard their children against the spotlight, but even so, they've shared a few of the little ones' significant milestones and challenges. 13,572, This story has been shared 12,221 times. America shares Sebastian and baby daughter Lucia with husband Ryan Piers Williams. "He was like, 'Get another focus, Mom and Dad,' " America Ferrera says of her son's reaction to his sister coming along. . Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. The 50 greatest TV and movie detectives of all time. America Ferrera welcomed a daughter just in time for Mother's Day! "Lucia Marisol. We got lucky," added Ferrera. [Eva Longoria] and I were honored to host this virtual shower for you. The pandemic also caused Ferrera to miss taping her big exit from NBC'sSuperstore. We've received your submission. Ferrera, 36, announced the birth of her second child with husband Ryan Piers Williams Sunday, welcoming daughter Lucia Marisol with an Instagram post featuring the newborn's little hands. If youre considering sending Lucia a gift, please donate to @yeswecanwf in her name. Keyword reference source Lucia Marisol Williams at youtube. The 36-year-old actress shared the news of their adorable addition Lucia Marisol, who was born on May 4, on Instagram yesterday. The star shared a photo of her newborn's tiny hand, and wrote: "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. The article America Ferrera Welcomes Baby Girl was compiled by me and my team from many sources. "The last five years on Superstore have been some of the most rewarding, enriching and enjoyable years of my career. "My sneaky and dear husband @ryanpierswilliams surprised me with a zoom birthday party yesterday! Ferrera wrote. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Ferrera could not have an in-person gathering to celebrate her baby shower. The couple had son Sebastian in May 2018, and daughter Lucia on May 4, 2020. It derives from "lux," the Latin word for "light." The "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" alum had announced on Instagramon New Year's Eve that she was expecting the child. Or make a donation today in honor of the Moms you love!. On Sunday, the 36-year-old actress announced the arrival of her second child with husband Ryan Piers Williams, daughter Lucia Marisol. America Ferrera is now a mom of two! Jenna Ortega Links Up With 'Wednesday' Co-Stars Catherine Shawn Mendes Spends the Afternoon Shopping in West Hollywood. "As I start the next chapter for my family and career, I wish only the best, and much continued success, to my beloved Superstore family.". Despite her fears, she was confident she could pull through. . - May 10, 2020 05:11 pm EDT. "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. The actress took to Instagram to share a sweet picture of her toddler in the garden with a toy lawnmower, and fans couldn't believe just how blonde his hair was! Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family.". The photos sparked a number of responses from fans, including some of Ferrera's co-stars and famous friends. She came just in time for Mother's Day. "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself," she announced on Instagram on Sunday, May 10 while posting a photo of her newborn's tiny . Shows. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Visit www.yeswecan.world for more info," she went on to say. Lucia Marisol Williams! Like this story? This past February, the award-winning actress announced her exit from the NBC sitcom, Superstore after five seasons of starring as the show's lead. She also noted how raising Lucia away from the world affected her personality, as she explained: "Whenever there is an occasion for a new face, she just bursts into tears. Ferrera added that while the coronavirus pandemic halted her baby shower, she still wanted to give back. Please meet the newest member of our family, Lucia Marisol Williams. Snapchat: OfficialAccess. "What was great is we were home with him for so many weeks before she came that I think he was actually relieved that our attention was not on him," Ferrera told host Seth Meyers. Season five ended early on April 23 with one less episode which was set to be her big departure. She's chiefly known for her long-standing role as Betty Suarez in the acclaimed ABC show "Ugly Betty" and as Carmen Lowell in "The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants" films. []". Still, she hoped Lucia would eventually grow out of her jitters. Congratulations to the new family of four on Lucia's arrival! Access Hollywood delivers the most comprehensive coverage of entertainment news and personalities on television, featuring in-depth celebrity interviews and behind-the-scenes accounts of the most important events in Hollywood. About Access Hollywood: As challenging as the year has been, I think there will be a lot of fond memories of this time of really having to slow down and take the time to be together and sink into family life.". She doesn't know what to do with new faces. On Sunday, the 36-year-old actress announced the arrival of her second child with husband Ryan Piers Williams, daughter Lucia Marisol. But on Monday, the Ugly Betty star delighted fans by sharing a rare photo of her son Sebastian, two, to mark International Son Day. The two also have a 1-year-old son, Sebastian "Baz" Piers Williams. MORE: 25 celebrity children's nurseries and bedrooms - from Kylie Jennerto Chrissy Teigen. Ferrera wrote in the post, which featured videos of families receiving the vital supplies. See All of the Celebrity Babies Born in 2020, America Ferrera Says Her Kids Have No Idea She's Starring in 'Barbie' Film: 'They're Still Too Young', America Ferrera Reunites with 'Ugly Betty' 's Vanessa Williams and Michael Urie: 'Some Things Never Change', Chance the Rapper's 2 Kids: Everything to Know, Everything to Know About Cristiano Ronaldo's Family, Nick Cannon's 12 Kids: Everything to Know, All About Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Children, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Celebrate Son Sebastian's 10th Birthday with Basketball and Karaoke, America Ferrera Heads 'Back to Work' 4 Months Postpartum with 'Baby and Pump in Tow', America Ferrera Says Her Workout Routine Has 'Really Evolved' Over the Years: 'I Want to Enjoy It', Kirstie Alley's 2 Kids: Everything to Know, America Ferrera Welcomes Second Child, Daughter Lucia: We 'Are Over the Moon', Patrick Mahomes' Daughter Rocks His NFL Jersey Number in Sweet Family Photo, announced her exit from the comedy series. Along with a photo of the baby's hand, she wrote on Instagram, "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. Halle Bailey, Melissa McCarthy, and director Rob Marshall share the tale behind making their underwater musical with a groundbreaking Disney princess. I'd be like, 'You hold him. May 12, 2020 4:20 am Actress America Ferrera, 36, announced the birth of her second child, daughter Lucia Marisol, on Instagram. ", Sebastian recently celebrated his second birthday. I ate Lucia's piece and will deliver to her via breast milk.". Meanwhile, Collins wrote a heartwarming message, admitting how happy she was to have hosted her virtual shower. Although the youngsters' parents have protected them from the public eye, they've allowed the world a glimpse into their family life. The Superstore actress and the 1985 actor revealed the exciting news on Mother's Day (May 10). Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," she wrote. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," Ferrera said, along with a photo of her newborn's tiny hand. In the caption, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants star paid tribute to her firstborn, and gave an insight into his caring nature. The couple has welcomed a baby girl named Lucia Marisol Williams, Ferrera announced on Instagram on Sunday, in honor of Mother's Day.. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family. The Superstore star also revealed that even though quarantine canceled her baby shower, they collected essential supplies in lieu of gifts to donate to the Yes We Can World Foundation supporting migrant families and children in the United States and Mexico. On May 10, Mother's Day . She wrote: "Bazzito Burrito is 2 today!? The Superstore actress shared a sweet post in honour of her son's special day. America Ferrera sparks reaction after sharing rare photo of blonde-haired son Sebastian, Former First Lady Michelle Obama is a mom-of-two, Strictly star Nadiya Bychkova is the mum to daughter Mila, Loose Women star Coleen Nolan is a mum to three children, The former Strictly Come Dancing star is expecting her second baby with fianc Gorka Marquez, Former Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan split with fianc Scott Sinclair last year, Gracie McGraw marked St Patrick's Day with a sweet tribute to her grandfather, The TV host shares her two oldest children with ex-husband Tarek el Moussa and her youngest with Ant Anstead, Sosie is the daughter of the Footloose actor and his wife Kyra Sedgwick, America Ferrera reunites with Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants co-stars, 25 celebrity children's nurseries and bedrooms - from Kylie Jennerto Chrissy Teigen, Michelle Obama looks just like oldest daughter Malia in youthful new photo, Who is Strictly star Nadiya Bychkova's daughter's father? I've got to go over here,'" she said. The actress uploaded a cute photo of her newborn Lucia Marisol Williams' hands, along with a video detailing the work of the Yes We Can World Foundation, which provides support for migrant children and families in the US and Mexico. America wrote: "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. America Ferrera is a mom of two! America said she went everywhere with him, so he grew accustomed to "new faces." America Ferrera and her husband Ryan Piers Williams are also parents to son Sebastian. "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS [star emoji] arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. "Dear friends, if youre considering sending Lucia a gift, please donate to @yeswecanwf in her name. "Oh my goodness, it's a world's difference. But we're all happy and healthy and that's all anyone can ask for. Get yours now, Shop these 7 amazing Amazon deals ahead of this weekend, The 46 best Mother's Day gift ideas for all moms in 2023, How to watch 'Citadel': Everything to know about Prime Video's new series, Where to buy the best outdoor patio furniture and sets online in 2023, Pregnant Rihanna models vintage Chanel ahead of Met Gala 2023, WNBA star Brittney Griner is heading to the Met Gala, Everything we know about Met Gala 2023: Guest list, theme, how to watch, Elon Musk Tells Bill Maher Woke Mind Virus Is Dangerous On Real Time, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Nick Cannon celebrates Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Red Table Talk' cancellation: 'Good', Chance the Rapper's wife posts cryptic quote after his dance with another woman, Meghan Trainor 'can't walk' after 'nightmare' sex with 'big boy' Daryl Sabara, Famed New York socialite Patty Raynes found dead in her Palm Beach home, New photo of Meghan Markle that she 'never wanted the world to see', Michael J. The actress, 36, announced the arrival of Lucia on Mother's Day, in a sweet Instagram post. #WelcomeLucia #FamilyOfFour #MayTheFourth #MothersDay.". Williams wrote on Instagram. Filmography. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the . "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. I'm so grateful to my partners at NBC and Universal Television for the support and belief they have always placed in the show, and I'm most thankful to the brilliant Justin Spitzer for creating the funny, smart and relevant world of Superstore and inviting me to be a part of it," she wrote. I'm into genealogy and our native girl genes usually dominate. With her last episode airing last month, Ferrera issued a statement about her departure with the Hollywood Reporter at the time. And thank you to to all my friends and loved ones who donated gifts to support these beautiful families! He also shared a sweet and hilarious photo of the boy giving his dad a haircut that May. Keyword for this video: #America #Ferrera #Welcomes #Baby #Girl, Access,Access Hollywood,Entertainment,America Ferrera,Ryan Piers Williams,Lucia Marisol Williams,Mothers Day,Superstore,Celebrity News,Yes We Can World Foundation,Sebastian Piers Williams,America Ferrera baby,America Ferrera New Born,America Ferrera Daughter,Ugly Betty,Ugly Betty Actress,Ugly Betty Series, Lucia Marisol Williams, Lucia Marisol Williams, Lucia Marisol Williams, Lucia Marisol Williams Thank you [This Is About Humanity] and [Yes We Can] for making sure the donations made it to the mothers in need.". The previous year, Ryan included Sebastian in another post wishing his followers a prosperous 2020. Check out America Ferrera's post A post shared by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) on May 10, 2020 at 12:18pm PDT, America Ferrera Gets Candid About Working at Home With Two Kids Amid Pandemic. "Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family." The "Superstore" star also revealed that even though quarantine canceled her baby shower, they collected essential supplies in lieu . 2 with Husband: 'New Year, New Look, New Baby', Happy Anniversary! In a May 11th Instagram post, the actor announced the birth of her second child, daughter Lucia Marisol Williams, who was born on May 4th. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family., Ferrera also posted of herself holding Lucias hand with Williams. Terms of Use The 36-year-old actress got candid about raising her kids with husband Ryan Piers Williams - daughter Lucia, who arrived in May and 2-year-old son Sebastian - amid the pandemic in an interview with People. On May 10, the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants actress shared that she and husband Ryan Piers Williams welcomed a daughter on May 4, and her name is too cute: Lucia Marisol. ", "I had no idea how much I wanted to be with my community and to see the faces I love so much!" The actress, 36, announced the birth of her second child, daughter Lucia Marisol, on Instagram for Mother's Day. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family.". 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. The actress and producer announced the birth of Lucia Marisol Williams, who was born on May 4, with a special photo via Instagram on Sunday. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family. Americ Ferrera with Her Kids | Ryan Piers Williams and America Ferrera | Source: Instagram/americaferrera. Cant wait to welcome another beautiful creature into this world. So he's been actually great and has not taken anything out on her, which I guess is a good sign.". "Lucia Marisol Williams arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself," America posted. "He was like, 'Get another focus, Mom and Dad.' "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights And her name isLucia Marisol Williams! "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mothers Day hugs and kisses herself. Jennifer Hudson Was Devastated after Tragic Loss of 3 Relatives in One Day She Found Joy in Her 'Twin' Son Since, Meg Ryan's Looks Have Changed since She Disappeared after Divorce - Now She Is Mom of Adopted Kid & Got Engaged, Candace Cameron Bure Chose Faith over Fame Now She Asks Her 3 Kids to Date Those Who Love Jesus, Lindsay Wagner Looks "Timeless" at 73 with Gray Hair - She Turned into Spirituality for the Sake of Her 2 Kids, Ali MacGraw from 'Love Story' Is a Granny: She Stuns in Floral Dress at 83 after She Chose Private Life in Little Town, Kelsey Grammer Blamed Himself for Sisters Death That 'Nearly Destroyed' Him His Kids Became His 'Joy' in Life, Pam Dawber Sacrificed Fame to Be Mom to Mark Harmons Kids Their Son Is Married & Following in Dads Footsteps. And thank you to to all my friends and loved ones who donated gifts to support these beautiful families! 12,221, This story has been shared 9,366 times. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. (Son Sebastian turns 2 later this month. Ferrera, 36, announced the birth of her second child with husband Ryan Piers Williams Sunday, welcoming daughter Lucia Marisol with an Instagram post featuringthe newborn's little hands clutchedby each family member. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to . America Ferrera is opening up about life at home. more about how she celebrated her son's birthday in quarantine. It's a contraction of Maria de la Soledad, a name for the Virgin Mary meaning "Mary of Solitude." May 12, 2020 Entertainment Daypop. The star shared. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family. In the spirit of the event, Ferrera has asked fans to donate toYes We Can, an organization dedicated to providing children access to education regardless of their location, legal status, or income. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Ferrera said, along with a photo of her newborn's tiny hand. ), "Lucia Marisol Williams arrived on May 4th to give me my Mothers Day hugs and kisses herself," Ferrera wrote. Or make a donation today in honor of the Moms you love! Congratulations to the whole family! America announced Lucia's arrival on her Instagram: View this post on Instagram the new mom of two wrote. All Rights Reserved. UGLY Betty star America Ferrera welcomed her second child, a baby girl, with husband Ryan Piers Williams. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," Ferrera said,. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Image illustration Give Lucia Marisol Williams, Check out more videos about Lucia Marisol Williams Here: Keyword reference source Lucia Marisol Williams at youtube, Video America Ferrera Welcomes Baby Girl had 3386 amount views, Have liked 47, voted 5.00/5 the point. I went back to work when he was only 10 weeks old and I would hand him to like a camera grip. ", A post shared by America Ferrera (@americaferrera) on May 10, 2020 at 12:18pm PDT, She went on to write for those considering sending Lucia a gift, to please donate to Yes We Can please donate in her name or to make a donation today in honor of the mothers you love. In December 2020, America opened up about how overwhelming it was to juggle motherhood and work from home during the lockdown. Happy New Years!" Sebastian was different as he was born two years before Covid-19. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," Or make a donation today in honor of the Moms you love! "Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family.". Welcome Sebastian Piers Williams - aka Baz! America Ferrera's son Sebastian is so blonde! "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself," she wrote. Ferrera said, along with a photo of her newborn's tiny hand. Thank you [America Ferrera] and [Ryan Williams] for your generosity! The 36-year-old actress announced the birth of her second child with husband, Ryan Pier Williams a daughter named Lucia Marisol. Ferrera announced her exit from the comedy series after five seasons in February, but is set to appear in the season 6 premiere later this month. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Taylor Swift's Atlanta ticket prices are dropping big time. "LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. We are happy, healthy and totally in love!". The actress announced the news on Instagram on Sunday, which was Mother's Day, that she and husband Ryan Piers Williams had welcomed a baby girl named Lucia Marisol Williams. Soon, the actress will appear in the much-anticipated live-action "Barbie" movie alongside a star-studded cast. LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. Ferrera's planned baby shower was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic that was set to be hosted by longtime friend and fellow actress/producer Eva Longoria. Lucia Marisol Williams arrived on May 4th to give me my Mothers Day hugs and kisses herself, America posted. "Quarantine may have canceled her Baby Shower but it didn't stop us from collecting and delivering essential supplies to #YesWeCanMobileSchools spaces for moms and children at the border to learn, play, and stay safe through these hard times. Everything we know about ex-partner, Coleen Nolan shares rare photos of son during family night out, Gemma Atkinson reveals she's taken off engagement ring - but it's not what you think, Helen Flanagan is picture-perfect in daring gown as she opens up about family plans, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's daughter celebrates very famous relative on special day, Flip or Flop's Christina Hall delivers heartwarming family update with husband and three children, Kevin Bacon and daughter Sosie are unrecognizable in throwback photo shared for special occasion. America Ferrera Welcomed Her Second Child, Lucia Marisol Williams, during the Pandemic Ryan revealed his wife was expecting again in January 2020, and a few months later, she opened up about her anxiety regarding having a baby amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Like her brother, the little one has appeared on her parents' social pages, including Mother's Day posts and snaps from family trips and beach days. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," Ferrera, 36 . . America Ferrera & Husband Ryan Piers Williams Welcome Second Child! You filled me with love and cake and ended it with a virtual dance party!! Everyone is healthy and happy!" Visit www.yeswecan.world for more info. She came just in time for Mothers Day. America Ferrera's kids, Sebastian and Lucia Marisol Williams, were born in starkly different eras, and their personalities are proof of it. Mama, Dada & Big Brother are over the moon to welcome her bright light to our family," Ferrera wrote. Not sharing personal details about the newborn infant, the doting mom, who welcomed her first child, Sebastian with Williams in 2018, took to Instagram on Sunday to share the news, announcing the couple welcomed their second on May 4 alongside a carousel of photos. Producing, directing and acting with this wonderful cast and crew has given me opportunities to grow as a person and storyteller. Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. Sebastian has since made sporadic appearances on his mother's social pages, though not without facing away from the camera or having his face covered with an emoji. "Mama goes back to work baby and pump in tow. LUCIA MARISOL WILLIAMS arrived on May 4th to give me my Mother's Day hugs and kisses herself. Ferrera first shared her pregnancy news on New Year's Eve 2019. As for Baz, he couldn't have been further from feeling jealous while awaiting his baby sister's arrival mostly because he was starting to feel a little suffocated by his parents while they were all quarantining together. Congratulations, sister," wrote Amber Tamblyn, Ferrera's co-star from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. The proud dad, 38, shared the same image to his Instagram, calling his newborn daughter the most exquisite little creature.. how to check if dmv received smog certificate,

Lion Brand Yarn Crochet Hat Patterns, Characters Named David, How To Drill Out A Gun Cabinet Lock, Obituaries Rochester, Ny Past 30 Days, Articles L